PROFILE - Accomplished International Relocation Associate with two years of dedicated experience working for Xerox Relocation & Assignment Services. Four years of additional experience in asset management and client services working for Bayview Loan Servicing. Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills as demonstrated across organizational settings.
Flexibility to contribute as part of team, or work independently to craft and implement deliverables.
Exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships across departments as a subject matter expert.
EDUCATION AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
BS in Global Business Management · University of Texas at Dallas Graduation: December 2017
- Oxford University, Global Conference on Business Economics 2016 Presented one of the top three undergraduate research papers selected for publication
- Cambridge University, China Associations for Management of Technology Conference 2016
Hand selected to present a research paper on employee global mobility
- Harvard University, Boston International Conference for Academic Disciplines 2014
Presented cross-country comparison regarding international customer service
Universidade Estácio de Sá · School of Law - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 1999-2001
XEROX RELOCATION AND ASSIGNMENTS SERVICES (CONDUENT) · Dallas, Texas Mar 2015-Present
- Coordinated daily with global offices and vendors across multiple countries to finalize complex financial transactions for assignees.
- Researched and collected region specific pricing data to negotiate reduced logistical costs behalf of key account clients.
- Managed and assisted hundreds of international expatriates with time-sensitive HR needs.
- Crafted process maps and training manuals to support clients’ specific compliance needs.
- Calculated international assignment cost estimates to assess the risk of assigning new expatriates across global markets.
- Managed customized compensation and payroll processes for key account clients.
- Developed a department-wide solution that decreased processing time for international wire transfers from an average of 5 days to 24 hours.
BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING, LLC · Hurst, Texas Oct 2010–Nov 2014
- Lead a team of 5 Asset Managers that reached first place on scorecard throughout the company.
- Managed and resolved a large portfolio of delinquent mortgage loans.
- Successfully managed client relationships in order to collect documentation and prepare respective workouts and payment plans
- Coordinated with senior management to conduct implementation of two major compliance projects.
- Customized data analysis process, using the Total Quality Management approach, in order to measure and increase production quality.
- Served as liaison to clients, attorneys, and public officials in order to successfully facilitate numerous property auctions.
- Coordinated with clients and government officials to complete key compliance and registration applications with 100 percent accuracy.
- Analyzed and condensed information from law codes to prepare petitions to ensure state and federal compliance.
World Market, Texas July 2007–October 2010
- Mentored team of 20 associates on company procedures and quality
of service resulting in a 30 percent sales increase.
- Coordinated with partner stores and clients in order to collaborate and troubleshoot joint projects
- Successfully implemented process that lowered product waste and decreased storage costs.
- Created and successfully implemented methodology to control shrinkage of inventory.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Visio skills
- Google Documents
- MSP/LPS Desktop, Pacer and Aacer.
- Tableau dashboard
- Assignment Pro