Accomplished professional with seven years of international relocation/ asset management and client service experience.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and Visio skills
• Google Documents
• MSP/LPS Desktop, Pacer, and Aacer.
• Tableau dashboard
• Assignment Pro
03/2015 to Current
International Relocation Associate CapRelo (formerly Xerox Relocation and Assignments Services) – Dallas, TX
• Coordinated daily with global offices and vendors across multiple countries to finalize complex financial transactions for assignees.
• Researched and collected region-specific pricing data to negotiate reduced logistical costs behalf of key account clients.
• Managed and assisted hundreds of international expatriates with time-sensitive HR needs.
• Crafted process maps and training manuals to support clients' specific compliance needs.
• Calculated international assignment cost estimates to assess the risk of assigning new expatriates across global markets.
• Managed customized compensation and payroll processes for key account clients.
• Developed a department-wide solution that decreased processing time for international wire transfers from an average of 5 days to 24 hours.
10/2010 to 11/2014
Asset Manager BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING, LLC – Hurst, TX
• Led a team of asset managers who reached first place on the company-wide scorecard.
• Managed and resolved an extensive portfolio of delinquent mortgage loans.
• Successfully managed client relationships to collect documentation and prepare respective workouts and payment plans
• Coordinated with senior management to conduct implementation of two major compliance projects.
• Customized data analysis process using the Total Quality Management approach to measure and increase production quality.
2017-Bachelor of Science: Global Business Management
The University of Texas at Dallas - Richardson, TX
2016-Oxford University, Global Conference on Business Economics
Presented one of top three undergraduate research papers, which was published in the 2017 Oxford Journal.
2016- Cambridge University, China Associations for Management of Technology Conference
Hand-selected to present a research paper on global employee mobility.
2014 - Harvard University, Boston International Conference for Academic Disciplines
Presented cross-country comparison regarding international customer service.