Accomplished multilingual professional with international payroll, global relocation, and asset management experience. Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills demonstrated across organizational settings. Highly organized and flexible, with a track record of successfully handling an environment of constant change.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales | Project Management | Strategic Planning | Operations Management | Banking and Finance
Market Research | Data Analysis | Strategic Consulting | Global HR | Team Building | Negotiation | International Relocations | Global Finance
Global Payroll | Customer Service | Public Presentations
Excel | WorkDay | AssignmetPro | Visio | Portuguese | Spanish | English| SQL | Tableau Dashboard
08/2018 to 12/2020
International Payroll Specialist, Expedia Group – Seattle, WA
- Coordinated outsourced vendors to generate a multi-region procedure that improved compliance per country regulations.
- Facilitated the design implementation of a new reconciliation process that led to an improvement in expense control and 33% error reduction.
- Administered quarterly reporting for payroll tax activities to comply with federal regulations.
- Conducted analysis to address tasks response that led to 88% of improvement.
07/2017 to 08/2018
Global Compensation Analyst, CapRelo – Dallas, TX
- Created cost projections, instructed client's local and foreign payroll teams, reconciled multi-region payroll, collected all compensation paid to/or on behalf of assignees.
- Supported tax providers with comprehensive reports of all wages received either directly or indirectly by assignees.
- Ensured integrity of data received, analyzed payments made to assignees, coordinated global payrolls that assured 100% compliance worldwide.
03/2015 to 07/2017
International Relocation Associate, Xerox Relocation and Assignments Services – Dallas, TX
- Coordinated daily with global offices and vendors across multiple countries to finalize complex financial transactions for assignees.
- Researched and collected region-specific pricing data to negotiate reduced logistical costs on behalf of key account clients.
- Provided support for hundreds of international expatriates with time-sensitive HR needs. Crafted process maps including training manuals to assist clients' specific compliance needs.
- Calculated international assignment cost estimates to assess risks across global markets.
- Managed customized compensation processes for key account clients.
- Developed solution to decrease processing time for international wire transfers from average of 5 days to 24 hours.
10/2010 to 11/2014
Asset Manager BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING, LLC – Hurst, TX
- Led team of eight asset managers who reached first place on company-wide scorecard. Managed extensive portfolio of delinquent mortgage loans.
- Successfully managed client relationships to collect documentation to prepare proper payment plans.
- Coordinated with senior management to conduct implementation of two major compliance projects.
- Customized data analysis process using total quality management approach helped increase 20% of accuracy on documentation.
The University of Texas at Dallas - Richardson, TX