AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Excel | WorkDay | Slack | AssignmetPro | | Microsoft Office | Power Point | Portuguese | Spanish | English | SQL | Tableau Dashboard
09/2018 to 12/2020
International Payroll Specialist, Expedia Group – Seattle, WA
- Created monthly and quarterly reports with key performance metrics and presented business reviews to key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Coordinated with remote third parties to generate a multi-region procedure that improved regional compliance.
- Facilitated the design implementation of a new reconciliation process that led to improved expense control and a 33% reduction in errors.
- Conducted best practice analysis to improve customer service response time by 88%.
- Collaborated with the product team to refine proof of concept for customized CRM workflow to enhance the customer experience.
07/2017 to 08/2018
Global Compensation Analyst, CapRelo – Dallas, TX
- Ensured integrity of data received, analyzed payments made to assignees, coordinated global payrolls that assured 100% compliance worldwide.
- Participated in weekly internal and external enterprise meetings to align key account customers while providing timely support to assignees.
- Ensured customers achieved maximum value from their investments by monitoring account adoption rates.
- Supported enterprise-level customers by sending cadenced snapshots of account statuses to drive strategic initiatives.
- Created cost projections, instructed clients’ local and foreign payroll teams, reconciled multi-region payroll, collected all compensation paid to/or on behalf of assignees.
03/2015 to 07/2017
International Relocation Associate, Xerox Relocation and Assignments Services – Dallas, TX
- Worked with the product team to design an enterprise-level product, which successfully secured an average of eight digits in ARR renewal for 3 years.
- Researched and collected region-specific pricing data to negotiate reduced logistical contracts on behalf of key account clients.
- Coordinated daily with global offices and external partners across multiple countries to finalize complex financial transactions for assignees.
- Provided onboarding and long-term support for hundreds of international expatriates with time-sensitive needs.
- Developed solution and worked cross-functionally to decrease international payment processing from 5 days to 24 hours.
10/2010 to 11/2014
Asset Manager BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING, LLC – Hurst, TX
- Led a team of eight asset managers who consistently exceeded churn goals for three quarters and received first place nationally for exceeding retention goals.
- Managed an extensive portfolio of risky accounts worth $14 million in ARR.
- Successfully managed client relationships and technical documentation to prepare proper payment and success plans.
- Coordinated with senior management to conduct the implementation of two major compliance projects.
- Conducted quarterly reviews with key stakeholders.
- Customized data analysis process using a total quality management approach that increased accuracy of documentation by 20%.
The University of Texas at Dallas - Richardson, TX